God does exist

1:33 AM / Comments (0) / by Admin

_________________________________

hi guys
its me again
yes..
again
and again

peace be upon u

this post theme is, does god exist?i took these pics during my last sem break when i was on my around the world trip with steve jobs.. just kidding

i found these god's masterpiece pictures on my hostel file sharing. if u r interested with these pics, kindly left ur email at my blog and ill email it to u. wallpaper size. there are 415 pics. im not going to spam u for sure. i hate spammers maggots.

the next post will going to be ur worst nightmare.. promoting nuffnang nokia silent halloween with scary photos.hehe

klik the pic for larger size.. it'll redirect u to my flickr photosream



18718 11309
12274 1151
156 24665

i was wowed by these pics. in malay, i was "terkesima" .haha. ey,klik the pic if u want to know where the photographer took it.

dont forget to bookmark this blog or ur comp will be infected with trojans and da vinci virius.
jk

c u soon

u know u love me
xoxo,
steamyfish@ikanstim

haha
ikan=fish
stim=steam

0 Comments: